1. What can I expect from working with you as my Coach?
You should expect me to help you create an actionable plan that will hold you accountable to the expectations that you set for yourself.
2. How much do you charge for your services?
The fee will vary for each client depending on the length of the engagement and frequency of sessions. However, the estimate will be discussed prior to the sessions starting.
3. What is the difference between a Business Consultant vs Business Coach?
A Business Consultant is an expert who offers advice and recommendations to assist clients in achieving their goals and objectives while a Business Coach is a professional mentor who supports and motivates business owners.
4. Do you offer Life Coaching?
Yes, we offer coaching to help individuals who are needing to push past limiting beliefs and lacking a sense of direction in their lives.
5. How long do the sessions last?
Generally, they are one(1) hour long intervals depending on the nature of the sessions.
6. What’s the number one piece of advice you give to almost every client?
Live your life fully and without regrets for what others may think or say.
7. What inspired me to be a Coach?
About 7 years ago, I was working with several business owners and found that they were having difficulties managing personal matters along with their businesses and the inability to focus on them both. It was then that I felt that a business can only go as far as the business owner. If there was a path for the business owner to effectively manage both then coaching would provide an opportunity for me to help them.